Home » Contact
- How do fathers support their children’s learning – and what are schools doing to help?
- European Sociological Association Conference
- BBC Sunday Morning Live – Interview with Helen Norman
- Revealing fathers’ impact on their children’s learning and development: our new study
- International Women’s Day Podcast: Gender inequalities in work and care
The @PIECEstudy survey about fathers supporting children’s learning, and what schools do to help, is open. UK dads with children under 12: whether or not you live with them full-time & whatever your involvement, please take 5 mins to fill it in! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WZKBVDZ
Calling all dads with children under 12: please tell us what you're doing to support their education, and what help their school/nursery gives you. Our survey takes 5 mins: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WZKBVDZ
Are you a new, first-time or soon to be dad/co-parent?
We are looking to recruit new, first-time dads/partners who were present at the labour and birth of their baby to take part in an anonymous, online research study looking at what is it like for fathers, partners and co-paren
MFF founder @iamElliottRae presents @BBCOne show
'Becoming Dad' on Wed 26 Jan at 7.30pm, as part of the #WeAreEngland series.
This is a powerful & emotional show about dads' mental health, equal parenting & masculinity 🙌🏽
Read more 👉🏽https://bit.ly/3FJDpzx
Did you or someone you know become a father for the first time during the pandemic? I am interested in hearing about your experience! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information #mentalhealth #mensmentalhealth #postnatal #newbaby #MentalHealthMatters #fatherhood